Be real – what’s better than whipping up your own tasty protein-packed combo?… Ok, there might be a few things, but there’s nothing like the sense of “mission accomplished” when you mix some of your favorite products and create your own recipe.
Since we’re all about creating the things you want in life, we decided to feature a handful of our favorite recipe combos from our fans who whipped up their own little No Cow creation.
WARNING: the following recipes might make you drool.
ORIGINAL RECIPE BY: @paulas_lifee
- 1 can of white beans (rinsed)
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons PB2 (or any powdered peanut butter)
- 3-4 tablespoons of vegan vanilla protein
- Pinch of salt
- Natural sweetener (optional)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 No Cow Double Chocolate Cookie – broken into pieces
Blend all ingredients (except the cookie and chocolate chips) until they’re smooth and stir in some vegan, sugar-free chocolate chips. Sprinkle your No Cow double chocolate cookie on top (or keep in its original shape to snap a quick pic like this one) and boom! That simple.
Drooling yet? Yeah, us too.
2. HOMEMADE PITAYA BOWL
ORIGINAL RECIPE BY: @sunnieandspice
- 1 cup frozen pink pitaya
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 scoops vanilla plant protein powder
- 1 tsp. tahini
- 1/4 cup pineapple
- 1 Blueberry Cobbler No Cow Bar – cut into small squares
Melt and stir the pink pitaya until it’s a thick pudding. Mix it with the tahini sauce and cut up the rest of the ingredients to include on top! BOOM.
3. CHOCOLATE NICE CREAM
ORIGINAL RECIPE BY: @emyleeratzlaff
- 2-3 frozen bananas
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Topping: 1 No Cow Chocolate Chip Cookie – broken into pieces
- OPTIONAL: plant protein powder of choice.
Blend all of the ingredients with almond milk. Add in more milk slowly until desired thickness is achieved. Break up the cookie into pieces and sprinkle it on top of your nice cream!
This takes “nice” to a different level. We find it hard to be nice when eating something as delicious as this.
4. CHARCOAL OATS
ORIGINAL RECIPE BY: @twohangryvegans
- 1/2 cup boiled oats mixed with charcoal powder
- 1 cup plain coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- Pure Vanilla Bean Dark Chocolate from Hu Kitchen!
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1/3 apple, sliced
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 Chunky Peanut Butter No Cow Bar – cut into squares
It may not be traditional to mix the oats with charcoal powder but it tastes like nothing (and makes for a great picture). Add your toppings and you have yourself about the mightiest bowl of oatmeal out there.
That’s all for now! Have your own No Cow combo you want to share? Tag us on Instagram and you might have your combo featured one day. We always love sharing new ideas so feel free to shout!