OVERVIEW: No Cow was founded in 2015 by then 18-year-old Daniel “D” Katz. Our company is rooted in entrepreneurship and passion. Our mission is to provide better product options to those looking to fuel their active lifestyle. With the No Cow Protein Bar and Energy Bar – all of our products are dairy free, soy free, gluten free, vegan, non-GMO, high in plant-based protein, and contain only 1g of sugar per serving! We’re growing fast and looking for people who are excited about being part of our journey.
Ready to get after it? Come join our team in Denver, CO!
Find yourself taking pictures of retail displays and awesome branding? Have a collection of inspiring paint chips and beautiful product boxes? Staging your Instagram photos like it’s your job? Constantly brainstorming new campaign ideas for your favorite brands? If so, keep reading.
We’re looking for a Creative Lead who’s a talented self-starter that works well in an ever-evolving, hands-on environment. We want this person to jump right in, roll up their sleeves, and get their hands dirty – concepting, executing, producing and crafting on a daily basis.
The Creative Lead will work alongside the sales and marketing team to play a critical role in the look, feel, and the story of the No Cow brand. They will be our go-to for all content development across social, digital, and more. They’ll be our photoshoot master, brainstorm leader, and idea person.
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY YOU DO HERE:
- Ability to be self-sufficient and juggle various types of projects on different timelines, with independent time-management skills
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing to develop any design needs from concepting to execution including social ads, sales sheets, retail, event design and more
- Concept social content with the team
- Execute all photography and styling of photoshoots for social content
- Ensure the integrity and consistency of the brand through brand standards
- Collaborate and brainstorm in a creative team environment
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Someone with 2-3 years of professional experience, in-house preferred
- Level of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and/or After Effects)
- A portfolio featuring some kickass design work across a variety of projects including branding, digital, social, photography
- Photography skills that go beyond your iPhone’s portrait mode
- Ability to inspire and execute all things design and creative, from concept to final output
- Go-getter who’s capable of taking brainstorms to the next level, working with production agencies and understands ideas vs. tactics.
- Excited and willing to roll up your sleeves
- You move quickly and don’t get bogged down in one project at a time
- Bonus points if you have experience with video, copywriting and retail + packaging design
THE PERKS & BENEFITS:
- The usual: 401K, health insurance
- The fun stuff:
- Monthly gym compensation
- Weekly lunch
- Unlimited vacation
- Equity – meaning you’re an owner of the business
Do you fit that description? We’d love to chat further! Email email@example.com with your portfolio, resume, and cover letter.