E-COMMERCE MARKETING LEAD
OVERVIEW: No Cow was founded in 2015 by then 18-year-old Daniel “D” Katz. Our company is rooted in entrepreneurship and passion. Our mission is to provide better product options to those looking to fuel their active lifestyle. With the No Cow Protein Bar and Energy Bar – all of our products are dairy free, soy free, gluten free, vegan, non-GMO, high in plant-based protein, AND contain only 1g of sugar per serving! We’re growing fast and looking for people who are excited about being part of our journey and can repeat that previous sentence in their sleep.
Ready to get after it? Come join our team!
ROLE OVERVIEW: The e-Commerce Marketing Lead will play a critical role within the team, and is responsible for developing and leading our strategy and execution of all e-Commerce programs. As a key member of the team, this position requires a highly motivated individual who’s not afraid to jump right in. The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be extremely passionate about building a critical channel of growth for the brand. This role would be based in our Denver, CO HQ.
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY YOU DO HERE:
- Develop e-Commerce objectives and strategies across key platforms such as Amazon and nocow.com
- Lead execution of all e-Commerce focused promotional and marketing activities such as AMS and AMG for Amazon and Google Adwords; analyze in-market performance to drive necessary changes to exceed targets
- Manage online digital tactics to drive customer acquisition including SEO and paid media targeting
- Lead the wholesale program, including building the go-to-market strategy and executional elements to scale the business
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with 3-5 years of digital marketing experience
- e-Commerce marketing experience in consumer-packaged goods preferred with focus on Amazon
- Budgeting, forecasting, and analytical skills required
- Proven track record in building effective SEO programs
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and proactive – must be HUNGRY!
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Live the brand – passion for both health and fitness – and excited to help shape the culture & direction of this fast-growing brand
- Bonus points if you have prior experience in the natural foods space and your Adwords Certification
THE PERKS & BENEFITS:
- The usual: 401K, health insurance
- The fun stuff:
- Monthly gym compensation
- Weekly lunch
- Unlimited vacation
- Equity – meaning you’re an owner of the business
Do you make the job of the person next to you easier? Are you a team player with a kick-ass positive attitude?
If so, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS – we love seeing your personality come through so keep those cover letters interesting and tell us why you’re a fit for the role.