E-COMMERCE SALES MANAGER
Job Title: E-Commerce Sales Manager
Reporting to: Vice President, Sales
Company: No Cow
Location: Denver, CO
Who We Are:
Founded in 2015 by then 18-year-old Daniel “D” Katz, No Cow is rooted in entrepreneurship. Our mission is to provide the fuel to get after your fitness goals and daily routine without the dairy and sugar that slows you down. No Cow Protein Bars and Energy Bars are dairy free, gluten free, non-GMO, soy free, vegan, high in plant-based protein, and contain only 1g of sugar – there’s nothing else like them. We’re growing fast and looking for people who have passion for our mission, are nimble, can challenge the norm, but most importantly, want to enjoy the journey!
Ready to get after it? Come join our team at our headquarters in Denver, CO!
What Would You Say You Do Here?
The e-Commerce Sales Manager position is a sales quota carrying position with aggressive e-Commerce sales’ targets. This person will play a critical role within the company and is responsible for developing and leading our strategy and execution of all e-Commerce channels and supporting programs. As a key member of the team, this position requires a highly motivated individual who’s not afraid to jump right in. The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be extremely passionate about building a critical channel of growth for the brand.
- Directly responsible for e-Commerce sales target achievement and management of all our e-commerce accounts/sites (i.e., nocow.com, Amazon, etc.)
- Extensive experience managing all aspects of Amazon vendor and seller central platforms to drive sales and increase conversions, including AMS and AMG services.
- Well-versed in SEO and keyword strategies in order to improve organic rankings and visibility for key e-Commerce accounts.
- Deep understanding and ability to provide leadership and execution around MAP Policy to protect brand and prevent channel conflict.
- Work closely with marketing to build out paid digital media strategies and promotional tactics to drive e-Commerce sales.
- Continuously monitor sales performance metrics in order to maximize channel growth, scale and efficiency.
- Work hand-in-hand with Operations on forecasting and any e-Commerce 3rd party logistics’ teams to ensure accuracy of forecasts and the achievement of fill rates to required levels.
It’s an incredible time to be at No Cow with rapid distribution expansion, new product innovation, and a growing team.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 3 years’ experience and a proven track record in e-Commerce and direct-to-consumer sales within the consumer-packaged goods industry.
- Proficient in best-in-class e-Commerce platforms and relevant web analytics software and SEO tools.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and analytical skills required
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and proactive – must be HUNGRY!
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Live the brand – passion for both health and fitness – and excited to help shape the culture & direction of this fast-growing brand
- Bonus points if you have prior experience in the natural foods space
Perks & Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Market-leading bonus program
- Equity – every member of our team is an owner of No Cow
- High quality health, dental, and vision insurance programs
- 401k availability
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Unlimited vacation
Do you fit this description? We’d love to chat! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you want to join No Cow. Please put in the subject line “e-Commerce.”