Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Reporting to: Brand Manager
Company: No Cow
Location: Denver, CO
Who We Are:
Founded in 2015 by then 18-year-old Daniel “D” Katz, No Cow is rooted in entrepreneurship. Our mission is to provide the clean fuel to get after your fitness goals and daily routine without the dairy and sugar that slows you down. No Cow Protein Bars and Energy Bars are dairy free, high in plant-based protein, only 1g of sugar, gluten-free, non-GMO, soy-free, keto-friendly, and vegan–there’s nothing else like them. We’re growing fast and looking for people who have a passion for our mission, are nimble, can challenge the norm, but most importantly, want to enjoy the journey!
Ready to get after it? Come join our team at our headquarters in Denver, CO!
What Would You Say You Do Here?
The Marketing Specialist position will play a central role in seamless development and execution of our customers’ (retailers) shopper marketing programs. (S)he will also be in charge of assisting the marketing team in the execution of marketing plans. As a key member of the team, this position requires a highly motivated individual who’s not afraid to jump right in. The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be extremely passionate about building a critical channel of growth for the brand.
Customer / Shopper Marketing
- Be the shopper marketing subject matter expert for our sales team with knowing each customers’ strategies and goals in support of the overall sales growth plans.
- Collaborate closely with our sales team to plan and execute integrated customer marketing plans including strategy, campaign development, and flawless execution.
- Work closely with our internal Creative Lead to produce creative for customer marketing campaigns as well as best-in-class trade and sales materials.
- Build strategic relationships with marketing personnel at key retailers to bring custom shopper programs to life.
- Manage multiple, external vendors to achieve high quality deliverables with real-time reporting.
- Track and report on each retailer’s shopper marketing performance with a focus on positive return on investment.
- Assist marketing team in execution of marketing plans including new product innovation.
- Manage the packaging review and approval process for the internal team.
- In charge of execution of employee and consumer sensory taste tests.
- Manage and coordinate demos, tradeshows, consumer shows, etc.
- Proactively gather and share brand, competitor, and market insights/trends.
- Perform other marketing duties as required or assigned.
It’s an incredible time to be at No Cow, with rapid distribution expansion, new product innovation, and a growing team!
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing/Business preferred)
- 1-2 years marketing experience and bonus points if you have prior experience in the natural foods space.
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and proactive – must be HUNGRY!
- Strong interpersonal skills including project management, communication and teamwork.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience in taking marketing ideas/initiatives through from conception to delivery.
- A people person who is easily able to build strong work relationships both internally and externally.
- Budgeting, forecasting, and analytical skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Live the brand – passion for both health and fitness – and excited to help shape the culture & direction of this fast-growing brand.
Perks & Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Market-leading bonus program
- Equity – every member of our team is an owner of No Cow
- High quality health, dental, and vision insurance programs
- 401k availability
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Unlimited vacation
Do you fit this description? We’d love to chat! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and why you want to join No Cow. Please put in the subject line “marketing specialist.”