SENIOR CATEGORY DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
OVERVIEW: No Cow was founded in 2015 by then 18-year-old Daniel “D” Katz. Our company is rooted in entrepreneurship and passion. Our mission is to provide better product options to those looking to fuel their active lifestyle. With the No Cow Protein Bar and Energy Bar – all of our products are dairy free, soy free, gluten free, vegan, non-GMO, high in plant-based protein, AND contain only 1g of sugar per serving! We’re growing fast and looking for people who are excited about being part of our journey and can repeat that previous sentence in their sleep.
Ready to get after it? Come join our team!
ROLE OVERVIEW: As the senior category development manager (say that 5 times fast!), this person will be responsible for leading all the category management and business development functions at No Cow. This role would be based in Denver, CO.
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY YOU DO HERE:
- Lead Category Strategy & Tactics Development
- Develop category strategy to drive growth of No Cow brand and enable differential customer leadership
- Develop & present all category management reviews to key customers
- Build analytic and insight capability for No Cow
- Lead development and maintenance of monthly reporting
- Lead ad hoc category/shopper insight projects
- Lead Sales Planning Process
- Lead trade management with field sale team
- Lead monthly forecast process with field sales team to ensure optimal order fulfillment
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to develop No Cow sales materials
- Leverage data tools to uncover key insights & build effective sales presentations to optimize the business and drive sales
- Assist in the sales planning process with both a brand and category lens
- Manage internal sales project coordination and communication
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5-8 years of experience in category management/business development/sales support with direct experience working with IRI/Nielsen/SPINs data in the CPG industry
- Bachelor degree required
- Proficient in syndicated & customer databases, as well as MS Office applications with a focus on Excel (pivot tables, data manipulation, reporting, etc.)
- This person must be a “doer” and possess the ability to lead cross-functionally
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within the company and customers
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Strong team player with a positive attitude
- Live the Brand – passion for health and fitness!
THE PERKS & BENEFITS:
- The usual: 401K, health insurance
- The fun stuff:
- Monthly gym compensation
- Weekly lunch
- Unlimited vacation
- Equity – meaning you’re an owner of the business
TO APPLY: please email your resume and cover letter (keep it interesting!) to email@example.com.