FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What’s the best way to purchase product?
We like to tell people that ordering directly from our site is the best way to guarantee that product is safely handled and properly stored. Alternatively, you can pick up product from Vitamin Shoppe, GNC, 24 hour fitness, Lifetime Fitness, HEB, Wegmans, CVS, and many more stores nationwide!
- Can I get a free bar sample?
Unfortunately at this time it is very difficult to ship individual bars. We are working on options to make this happen, but we don’t have an ETA at this moment. In meantime, you can purchase individual bars from many of our retail partners.
- Is it safe to provide my credit card information on your site?
We use a secure server in order to protect against misuse of your credit card info. Yes, it is safe.
- How Do I set up a wholesale account?
We hope to have an online wholesale ordering program in place very soon. We’re working hard to have this up and running in the next couple of months, as we need to ensure we have enough resources/staff to provide with the best customer service possible. If you’re interested in setting up a wholesale account, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’d be happy to assist you.
- What if I receive a defective product?
We try our best to ensure that every product we send out to customers is of the highest quality. If you received a defective or damaged product, please send a picture to email@example.com and we will either issue you a full refund, or replace your order.
- How long does it take to receive my order?
Most orders will ship in 1-2 business days. You should expect to receive your order within 2-6 business days.
- Are your products Vegan?
Yes, all of our products are Vegan
- Do you products contain Dairy?
- Do your products contain Gluten?
- Do your products contain Soy?
- Are your products NON-GMO?
- Are your products safe for diabetics?
We do not like to make any bold claims, as this can vary based on the individual. What we can say is that many diabetics use our products with no issues, because they are so low in sugar.
- Does Fluffbutter need to be refrigerated after opening?
We recommend that you place it in the fridge to help maintain freshness, minimize separation of the oil, and extend shelf life. However, this is not necessary. Feel free to treat it like you do any other nut butter
- Is your Palm Oil sustainably sourced?
We were extremely selective when choosing a palm oil supplier. Our Palm oil is considered certified sustainable by the RSPO
- Are your products Kosher?
While our products are not certified as Kosher, we do follow Kosher procedures in the manufacturing of all our products.
- Do you have a brand ambassador/sponsorship program?
At this time we do not, as we want to make sure we have enough staff on board to properly manage it. With that being said, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for partnership requests or other inquiries. We’d love to hear from you!
- How do I get in contact regarding PR opportunities?
Please email email@example.com
- Is D available for speaking engagements or media requests?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries