- The world's first 100% recyclable protein powder canister. Made with aluminum. Time to ditch the plastic tub and get with something you feel good about: both for your body and the environment.
- Plant-based, big taste. 22g of plant-protein per scoop.
- Certified Gluten-Free and Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified, Soy Free, Vegan
- Clean fuel. Naturally sweetened with stevia, monk fruit, and erythritol.
- Scoop. Shake. Crush. Recycle. No Cow. No Bull. No Whey!™
Chocolate Protein Powder
At No Cow, our first priority is providing the clean fuel you need for your daily routine. That's why we carefully crafted a plant-based powder that delivered on all fronts: taste, texture, and macros. Certified Gluten-Free and Kosher, soy free, and non-GMO project verified. Naturally sweetened with stevia, monk fruit, and erythritol. No additives. Just clean fuel.
Mix it with your favorite smoothie combo, or add it to a low-sugar baking recipe for some protein. It's the perfect partner for adding tasty plant-based fuel.
Most plastic protein powder containers are only partially recyclable, which still has a partially negative effect on the environment. That's why we created the world's first 100% recyclable canister, scoop and all. Aluminum is one of the world's most recyclable elements. An estimated 75% of all aluminum ever produced in the US is still in use today. On the other hand, only about 9% of all plastics ever made have been recycled. Making steps towards a more sustainable future.