Director of Sales and Key Accounts - East
Founded in 2015 by then 18-year-old Daniel “D” Katz, No Cow is rooted in entrepreneurship. Our mission is to provide the fuel to get after it, without the dairy and sugar that slows you down. No Cow Protein Bars and Energy Bars are dairy free, soy free, gluten free, vegan, non-GMO, high in plant-based protein, and contain only 1g of sugar – there’s nothing else like them. We’re growing fast and looking for people who align with our culture: have passion for the brand, get sh!t done, move quickly, challenge the norm, and want to enjoy the journey!
Ready to get after it? Come join our team!
What Would You Say You Do Here?
We think the title should be Director of Sales & Key Accounts – East, but what really matters is what you’ll be doing. You’ll be responsible for driving sales of the No Cow brand to key retail and distributor partners within Eastern half of the U.S. This candidate will focus primarily on managing and developing existing accounts, including some of the largest retailers in the world. You will be working with our team and broker partners to drive velocity, add new items, and grow sales. The ideal team member has a strong track record of success in building emerging companies, preferably branded consumer products companies, and working in a fast-paced team environment. Specifically, we need someone who can:
- Manage and further develop major national and regional accounts across various channels of trade in the Eastern U.S.
- Manage key distributor partners including UNFI, KeHE, C&S, etc.
- Establish and cultivate key buyer relationships
- Ensure clear prioritization and strong outcomes with broker partners
- Implement high-ROI promotional and merchandising plans with our retail partners
- Represent the brand passionately at key trade shows and events
- Sales forecasting, demand planning, customer service, and performance tracking against company goals
It’s an incredible time to be at No Cow, with rapid distribution expansion, new product innovation, and a growing team!
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of sales experience in the food and beverage industry
- Prior experience with branded consumer products sales roles, preferably with BOTH big companies and emerging/start-up companies
- Track record of growing sales and developing relationships at key national retailers such as Walmart, Kroger, Publix, etc.
- Demonstrated experience managing brokers and distributors, fact-based selling, negotiation, account management, sales performance analysis, and customer service
- Location open to either HQ in Denver or anywhere in the Eastern U.S.; must be willing to travel extensively
- Passion for our mission and can live the brand
Perks & Benefits!
- Competitive salary
- Market-leading bonus program
- Equity – every member of our team is an owner of No Cow
- High quality health, dental, and vision insurance programs
- 401k availability
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Unlimited vacation
Do you fit this description? We’d love to chat! Email email@example.com with your resume and few lines about why you want to join No Cow. Please put in the subject line “Director of Sales”.