- Unbeatable taste and unmatched texture. No Cow plant-based Protein Powders have everything you need to crush your daily routine, no matter what you do!
- With 22g of plant-protein per scoop, our proprietary protein blend is perfectly balanced to provide solid macros without the bitter pea protein taste that other brands have. Only 2 grams of net carbs per serving (calculation: total carbs - fiber - sugar alcohols).
- Our clean plant-based ingredients and smooth formula create ideal mixability. Mix it with your favorite plant-based milk, smoothie, or just plain old water!
- Certified Gluten-Free and Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified, Soy Free, Vegan
- Naturally sweetened with stevia, monk fruit, and erythritol.
- Sold in a 1.74lb recyclable bag. About 18 servings per container.
- Scoop. Shake. Crush. Recycle.
Vanilla Protein Powder
No Cow, No Worries
You've tried the rest, now taste the best. From taste to texture, macros to ingredients, we're certain you'll agree. If not, we're offering a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don't love our protein powders and it is your first order on nocow.com, we'll fully refund your first purchase or swap out for a different flavor. Don't believe us? See our return policy here.
At No Cow, our first priority is providing the clean fuel you need for your daily routine. That's why we carefully crafted a plant-based powder that delivered on all fronts: taste, texture, and macros. Certified Gluten-Free and Kosher, soy free, and non-GMO project verified. Naturally sweetened with stevia, monk fruit, and erythritol. No additives. Just clean fuel.
Mix it with your favorite smoothie combo, or add it to a low-sugar baking recipe for some protein. It's the perfect partner for adding tasty plant-based fuel.
Most plastic protein powder containers are only partially recyclable, which still has a partially negative effect on the environment. That's why we created the world's first 100% recyclable canister, scoop and all. Aluminum is one of the most recyclable elements. An estimated 75% of all aluminum ever produced in the US is still in use today. On the other hand, only about 9% of all plastics ever made have been recycled. Making steps towards a more sustainable future.