Peanut butter lovers have we got a treat for you! Our plant-based take on Meli's cookies are simply to die for. Not only are they satisfyingly scrumpious, each cookie contains 4g of protein! Some things are too good to be true, but these cookies are truly too good not to try!
- Meli's cookie mix (we used Rainbow Chip, but any mix will do!)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 tbsp of softened vegan butter (we used Earth Balance)
- 1 tbsp flaxmeal
- 3 tbsp water
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Combine flaxmeal and water and let sit for 5 minutes (this is your "egg").
- Add Meli's cookie mix, softened butter, peanut butter, and flaxmeal egg into a large bowl. Mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Roll dough into balls and place evenly on cooking tray (use parchment paper to avoid sticking).
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
- Remove cooking sheet from oven and allow cookies to cool.
Don't forget to try our new and improved tree nut free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip protein bars! Plant-based, clean ingredients, amazing taste, unmatched texture. Expect anything different?
Interested? Shop our PBCC bars below: